Below is answer to our visionary's second question. Click AOV to submit a question to her and she'll answer your question in a blog post on Accessory Diva!
With all you are involved in, would you care to share any tips or tools you use to stay organized?
I must confess, I have not always been the most organized person! Within the pass few years, I've had to become organized because of all the hats I wear. Organization brings a balance to my life and below are a few tips and tools I use.
1. My iPhone is the best personal assistant EVER! It helps me keep track of my appointments, meetings, and events. I can set reminders and successfully avoid overbooking.
2. My iPad is my mobile office! Having an online business, I often times have to deal with an issue in a timely manner. I can quickly address questions and concerns from customers with my iPad. I also use it for administrative tasks like bookkeeping and creating blog post. It's also great that the information on it syncs with my iPhone!
3. Marketing is a necessity for business but, can be very time consuming. To maximize and save time automation has become my best friend! I use Hootsuite to schedule social media post, MailChimp for email marketing, and PayPal for online payment.
4. I set aside certain days for certain tasks. Mondays is my off day for me time! Tuesdays and Wednesdays are days I schedule meetings and appointments. Thursdays and Fridays are days I reserve for my hubby and family. Weekends is when I create designs for Accented Glory and event plans for my organization.
5. I understand the importance of seeking help and teamwork. I have a team of awesome content curators who work with me to provide great information for Accented Glory Naturals and Accessory Diva Blog.
Most importantly I have an awesome support system of family and friends who lift me up and have my back if need be! Because of them I CAN.
Tonya - Accented Glory Visionary
Cierra has been a part of Accented Glory since its launch in June 2013. Outside of being an "Accessory Diva", she's a college graduate who desires to pursue a career in law.